Chicken, chips and salad
Make an easy mid-week meal to share.
salad dressing (optional)
takes 25 minutes
how to make…
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/210°C Fan/Gas Mark 8. Spread a single layer of chips onto a baking tray and pop it into the top of the oven. Bake for 24 – 26 minutes, turning them every now and again, until they’re lovely, crisp and light golden.
2. Place the chicken on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Cook until crisp. These should take about 20 minutes.
3. To make the dressing, whisk the Dijon mustard with the white wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of sugar and salt and pepper in a small bowl or shake together in a jam jar.
4. Place the salad leaves on 4 plates, topping with sliced tomatoes, cucumber, or any of your other favourites. Drizzle with dressing if using.
5. Once the chips and chicken are cooked add them to the plate and enjoy!
from farm to fork
Our salads are grown year-round in the UK. We create perfect
plant-growing conditions inside our vertical farm and this makes our leaves last longer.