Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad With Salmon
Looking for a refreshing and spicy salad to spice up your meals? This recipe is packed with the perfect blend of crunchy lettuce leaves from Fresh Leaf Co. Paired with the sweet and spicy spiralized mini cucumbers. Complimented beautifully by the delicious salty salmon. Ingredients like soy sauce, white rice vinegar, sesame oil and chilli oil combine to create a tangy, spicy sauce that is perfect for the salad season!
This salad is as beautiful as it is delicious. Impress your taste buds and give this recipe a try!
1 pack of mini cucumbers
1 bag of Fresh Leaf Co. Red +Green Mix
Chilli salmon flakes (cooked)
takes 10 minutes
how to make…
1. Wash your mini cucumbers and remove the ends.
2. Nestle your mini cucumber between a pair of chopsticks, slice your cucumber diagonally keeping the cuts thin. Once you have reached the top of your cucumber flip your cucumber over and do the same but with your knife straight rather than at an angle. This will create the mesmerizing spiral shape you see in the pictures!
3. In a bowl mix all of your sauce ingredients together.
4. Add your spiralised mini cucumbers and mix them together gently until your cucumbers are covered in the delicious, spicy sauce.
5. To a salad bowl add a delicious bed of crisp Fresh Leaf Co. Salad leaves.
6. Place your cucumbers gently on the bed of salad making sure to pour the remaining sauce over your salad.
7. Add fresh pieces of salmon to your salad to create the perfect balance between sweet, salty and spicy.
8. Grab your chopsticks and enjoy!
from farm to fork
Our salads are grown year-round in the UK. We create perfect
plant-growing conditions inside our vertical farm and this makes our leaves last longer.