Fresh Leaf Co. Snackle Back Potatoes
bite-sized, golden, crispy potatoes with a garlic butter coating!
1 bag of Fresh Leaf Co. red + green baby leaf salad
1 bag of new potatoes
1 cup of butter
4 cloves of garlic (diced)
2 teaspoons mixed herbs
Cheddar and mozzarella blend
Olive oil to taste
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 bunch of fresh chives (diced)
how to make…
1. Wash your new potatoes and cut them 3/4 of the way down so there is numerous slices in each potato
2. Add them to a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and salt to taste
3. Add to the air fryer on roast for 12 minutes
4. Mix your butter, diced garlic and herbs together and place to the side.
5. Once your potatoes have cooked for the full 12 minutes, get them out of the air fryer and add them to your bowl of garlic butter so that it melts and covers each potato
6. Add back to the air fryer and top with your cheddar and mozzarella blend. Cook for a further 5 minutes!
7. Add your deliciously crisp Fresh Leaf Co. red + green baby leaf salad to a bowl and once cooled add your irresistible snackle back potatoes to your salad.
8. Top with sour cream and chives
from farm to fork
Our salads are grown year-round in the UK. We create perfect
plant-growing conditions inside our vertical farm and this makes our leaves last longer.